The qualified Program Analyst must be self-motivated, dependable, responsible, hardworking and capable of working on an agile program. The selected candidate will be expected to engage with program leadership, external business partners and customers, as required to provide technical information regarding the program.
The Program Analyst supports the program by performing a variety of technical and support services involving analysis, administrative tasks (e.g., facilitation, minutes), program/project coordination, task management, report preparation, and documentation development.
• Develop and understand scope and requirements, deployment schedule development, and support the implementation of all project requirement functions.
• Communications between project sponsor, stakeholders, customers, senior leadership, site executive staff, and site technical staff as well as collaboration between interdependent project leads.
• Support the leadership of the technical team and balancing of resources.
• Support organizational change management activities.
• Acts as a primary point of contact for all internal transition coordination.
• Support strategic planning and process improvement activities.
• Must be able to lift 35lbs regularly
• Must be able to move about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
Work Days: Monday – Friday with frequent weekend and after hours support.
Travel – 60%-80% (Domestic and International)
Required Qualifications / Skills:
• High School diploma or GED.
• Three (3) years of direct work experience with the use of advanced information technology to develop and/or integrate complex data, to include: requirements analysis; project management procedures including out year budgeting for programs involving OMN, FMS, OPN, SCN, and RDT&E monies; development of contract schedules, out year planning and POM budgets, compliance planning and program planning.
• Ability to support the development of strategies that meet functional, technical, and performance requirements to mitigate cost, schedule, and performance risks.
• Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
• Ability to document and communicate the status of the project progress against plans.
• Ability to display a “seek” versus “wait” mentality (self-starter).
• Ability to take ownership for work assigned and work autonomously.
• Experience using and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite to include PowerPoint and Excel.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as required/directed by leadership.
Desired Qualifications / Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field.
• Prior experience working in any project role supporting medical systems (software, hardware, infrastructure, integration, etc.).
• Experience managing project using either waterfall or agile project management techniques.
• Experience preparing briefs for senior executives.
• Experience managing applicable project artifacts, to include status reports, staffing plan, resource requirements, and stakeholder status briefings.
• Experience managing project scope, cost, and schedule; identification of changes; and development and routing of change requests.
• Experience prioritizing and assigning projects tasks as necessary to ensure project success.