Cyber Awareness Reporting Tool (CART)
CART, programmed in Microsoft Access, is a single test event rapid assessment and reporting tool. [view CART brochure]
Capable of importing the following data:
- Nessus Scan Results (.nessus files)
- SPAWAR SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC) results (xccdf reports)
- STIG Checklist Viewer (.ckl files)
- STIG XCCDF Manual STIG Templates (XCCDF XML files)
Produce custom Risk Assessment Reports and NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliant Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) reports.
30 day demo licenses available upon request.
For additional information/requests, contact email@example.com
* Requires Microsoft Access 2010 or above to run.
To purchase CART, please choose a license option and follow the links below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a PayPal payment invoice. A license key will be sent to you upon receipt of payment.