The Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Warfare Centers established the Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Rolling Admissions Multiple Award Contract (MAC). Athena Consulting Group, LLC is authorized to perform Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Support Services in all seven zones for:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- US Marine Corps
Capability/Area of Expertise
Athena Consulting Group (ACG) is an Information Assurance, Program Management, and Information Technology services firm focused on solutions with customer-centric support to the US Government, including the Department of Defense and Veteran’s Affairs. ACG offers end-to-end complete solutions, assuring high-end quality prior to and for the duration of projects. Our strategic partnerships with industry vendors allow us to evaluate products and avoid any potential pitfalls before they are employed with a client’s project.
ACG’s core expertise includes Information Security Policy Development; Cybersecurity; Certification and Accreditation; Security Engineering/Enterprise Architecture; Blue/Red Teaming; Continuity of Operations Planning/IT Contingency; Program/Project Management; and Network Operating Centers.
ACG staff members have consistently delivered best value services using innovative technology-driven solutions. Our core values include:
- Wisdom – The SMEs proposed for the work in this proposal are seasoned, highly motivated professionals who collectively possess over 100 years of Navy, SPAWAR, Navy Medicine and Veteran’s Affairs experience;
- Innovation – We employ people of exceptional creativity, expertise, and determination who work closely with one another, in multi-vendor environments and with our customers to develop creative and progressive solutions to the operational challenges of our clients;
- Excellence – We commit to exceeding our customers’ expectations for quality, responsiveness, and professional excellence while delivering within agreed upon price and schedules.
Recent Service Experience
Athena Consulting Group (ACG) is an Information Assurance, Program Management and Information Technology services firm focused on solutions with customer-centric support to the US Government, including the Department of Defense and Veteran’s Affairs. Significant programs currently supported are: SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic (North Charleston, SC) in their support of NAVMISSA, DCGS-N, Veterans Administration, and TIMPO.
Quality Assurance Program
It is the Quality Philosophy of the ACG Team to maintain a strong customer focus by continually improving our quality processes, deploying technology, establishing systems and procedures to project our knowledge, developing our people and creating a work environment characterized by empowerment and competitive best practice.
In order to deploy a corporate controlled quality program at every client location, our teams must be able to access a corporate standard for every service process. We met this challenge by instituting a carefully controlled Master Business System.
ACG’s Master Business System consists of Master Business Processes, representing all aspects of our service offering, including Human Resources, Technical Standards, Accounting, Safety, Quality, Program Management Planning, Client Communications, Program Ramp-Up, and Purchasing. These processes identify control points, records, and reports that reflect best practices, and ensure compliance with applicable ACG Team procedures and USN TO contract provisions. Our master business system provides the basis of our management plan for the Seaport-e program.
SeaPort-e Business Partners:
Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)